Saturday 24 November 2012

Pop Couture Bloggers Event

So, on thursday, i attended my 1st ever bloggers event. It was hosted by Punk PR for Pop Couture's new Christmas collection. I was really excited as i'd never been to one before and i was excited to see people who share the same interests as me. I went with my friends Ally. and Vanese and met our other friend Ellie when we got there.
 The even was held at the Neo Bar in Barbican and it was a great venue. I loved the decorations and the general atmosphere. There was a make-up artist who was doing mini makeovers and i decided to go for a red/maroon lip. 



(i forgot the name of the lipsticks, but they were both MAC) 
felt like a celeb getting my make-up done ;-)
We got to see the new collection by PopCouture.co.uk and i truely loved all the pieces. There was alot of glitter, velvet and everything that i just LOVE. We could tag something that we wanted and i tagged the 
ENAKAI TARTAN BLOUSE WITH FAUX LEATHER COLLAR When i saw it, i eyes opened wide like i've just the most beautiful man in the whole world. I instantly fell in love and i knew i had to have it. I cant wait for it to arrive because, i've been wanting some tartan clothing to add some more colour to my wardrobe and i cant wait to style it.
We had these gorgeous cocktails and champers and i met some really lovely people. and it was just a friggin good time.
At the end of the night we got given a goodie bag with some treats inside.


I am so so so so happy that i got these bits. I wanted a burgandy turtle neck as i am loving turtle necks at the moment and a spiked necklace and i got both for FREE. oh happy days
I am excited to style both of these as, they are very versatile and look great with many different pieces. 
Heres a few more pics and my OOTD/N: 
Blouse - Primark
Bowtie - Charity Shop
Leggings - New Look
Tights - New Look
Skirt - Amazon
Coat - Vintage
Boots - Primark

It was a truely great night and i cant wait for the next one.
Thank you to PUNK PR, Pop Couture and everyone involved :-)

byeeeeee

Shekinah
xo

3 comments:

  1. Epic night! I didn't see the cut out on your top, LOVE it! :)

    Vanese
    xx

    ReplyDelete