Sunday 17 February 2013

my week in instagrams/pictures #1

ello ello ello, so i thought i'd do a 'my week in instagrams/pictures' because i've been out quite alot this week (which doesn't usually happen) and i've taken a few pics, sooo.......




1. Shirt - Primark, Bow Tie - Brick Lane, Disco Pants - Missguided, Boots - Primark // 2. cheeky Nandos with Ally and Vanese // 3. Shirt - Vintage, Jeans - shop near my house, Bow Tie - Claire's, Boots - Primark // 4. Valentines day. baking and listening to Taylor Swift // 5. Shirt - Pop Couture, Jeans - Missguided // 6. Valentines Day photobooth // 7. With ma gurrrrrrl Vanese // 8. getting my money stolen from one of those kids rides ((grrr))

thoughts on the outfits? also, i want to change my blog name, any suggestions??

love, peace and chicken grease

Shekinah
xo

p.s; instagram - shekinahxo


4 comments:

  1. Love your disco pants!


    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink bowtie + pink jegging = super stunning hon.. loved it!
    tell me if you want to follow each other.. :-)

    ReplyDelete