Wednesday 20 February 2013

who loves orange soda? really, who?

Hello, beautiful people of the internet, so i was on twitter when my friend Vanese told me about Lush T-shirts and how they were looking for bloggers to collab with. Its so weird because not long ago, i was thinking that i want to start wearing more t-shirts and bam bam, Lush T-Shirts came into my life. I really love statement t-shirts and there's so many fun and quirky t-shirts to choose from. From "I Would Give Up Drinking, But I'm Not A Quitter" to "Drop Me Out!" ((gotta love a bit of Rylan Clark)) I emailed them straight away and got a t-shirt sent out the next day. I decided to go with the t-shirt that said "Who Loves Orange Soda?". They have seven colours; Black, Grey, Red, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, White and Yellow. As a 90's child i am a huuuuuuuuuge fan of 'Kenan and Kel' and as soon as i saw this t-shirt i knew it was the one. 



The size i ordered was a XL, because i like my t-shirts to be oversized and because i am so tall, it need to be big. But i guess i under-estmated my actual size because its super big, even on me. I will probably be ordering another t-shirt but in a smaller size, so i can wear it tucked into something. Until then, i would wear it with some ripped tights/leggings and pair it up with creepers/converse/any type of trainer, statement jewellery and a denim or leather biker jacket for a 90's grunge look.




The question is; WHO actually likes orange soda? and what actually is it?

Don't forget to give them a cheeky look at www.lushtshirts.co.uk, it would be rude not to. 

love, peace and chicken grease

Shekinah
xo


4 comments:

  1. Fun fact bby, orange soda is basically Fanta like fizzy orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o omg, now i understand why he was soo obsessed!

      Delete
  2. Hi just found your blog! Love this post, the t-shirt is so cool! Looks really retro themed aswell. I'm a huge fan of Kenan and Kel and all the other 'old school' tv shows! Love it.

    If you have a minute, check out my blog? If you like it maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i literally live in this t-shirt aha and I just looked at & followed your blog, LOVE your style and you're so pretty! x

      Delete