Saturday 20 April 2013

i wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time...

*creeps out from under the rock* 
so basically, yes, i know i'd been super bad with posting and yes, i have been repeatedly smacking myself in the face. I just have so much work, but i really do love blogging and i need to knuckle down and really get serious. I seriously need to learn to JUST.BLOODY.BLOG. i'm going to post AT LEAST once or twice a week. *pinky promise*

ok so,  i really hate deciding what to wear when i go out (espesh with this bi-polar weather). I try to just throw things on, but it never really works because i just change my mind ((like a girl changes clothes)) we've all been there, when we look threw our entire wardrobe and decide we have "no clothes" and are just gonna go out in joggers and a hoodie or a bin bag, then eventually find something worth showing the outside world and realise we probably would have been fine with the 1st outfit we picked in the beginning. so, after the whole "let me just try on every item in my wardrobe" i finally decided on a outfit.



 necklace - PopCouture.co.uk// crop top & creepers- Ebay.co.uk //Skirt - Amazon.co.uk

but then, its like a giant cloud called "the voice inside my head" made me loose all confidence and i wanted to just cover up, so i just threw on this top from Primark and Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lippy, in everyones fave shade 107. 



which top would you have chosen? are you loving that the brit weather has FINALLY started to get slowly but surely warmer and brighter *azontos*

byeeeee

Love, peace and chicken grease

Shekinah
xo

song in the title; Slayonce (Beyonce) - I Was Here

No comments:

Post a Comment