Sunday 16 June 2013

my week in pictures #4

hay hay hay, soo i haven't posted in a while and I do really want to, but there has been so much going on and I know it shouldn't be an excuse, but all will be explained in a post in the near future. SO, this week I turned the big ONE NINE. I wasn't sure how the day was going to turn out, but I actually had a really good day(s) with my family and my one true love...food.

celebrating my bday in wagamama's with my mama...((10 points for who can spot my sleeping niece))// that cake was demolished in appox o.oooo1 secs 

 waking up to waffles and ice-cream on my bday ((so the diets going well then))// a quote that i found, thats so relevant right now// selfies with my lil muffin
made one of those mug cakes and it actually was proper tasty ((instead of nutella, I used jam and used oats and half the amount of flour and dashed in some raisins))


being cute and soppy with the madre// delish cake// nandos a.k.a life// day after my bday ootd : Shirt - Forever 21
Treggings - boohoo.com
Creepers - ebay
Socks - Topshop
Necklace - Primark

I don't see this as my last year of being a teen, because I'll be twenTEEN next year.

byeeee

Shekinah
xo

Instagram - shekinahxo
Twitter - shekinahxo
Vine - Shekinah Baah


1 comment: