Sunday 28 July 2013

Krystof Strozyna Signature Event












so recently, I went to the launch of Krystof Stroyna's signature collection. I was really excited to attend because 1. I had not been to an event in what felt like donkey years and 2. his designs look uhh-maze. So me and my friend got there just a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit late, but there was still a lot of people there and my eyes were just drawn to these gorge pieces. The bright colours and unique symmetry of the pieces really caught my eye and just look so simple, but still so chic. My fave item was the yellow cropped top. I can just imagine wearing some disco pant shorts and chunky boots for a night out look and, some high-waisted structured trousers and flats for a super cute daytime look. I really enjoyed my evening at the showcase and I hope to be going to loadsssssss more! 
*also the bubbly when down a treat!*

have a lil look at his designs here
get the latest twitter updates here

byeeeeee
Shekinah
xo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment